If you are planning to gift a surprise to somebody on his/her big day, or on any other special occasion, then gourmet cupcakes can actually do the thing. You can personally visit the best cake shop in Dubai that also offers delicious and yummy looking cupcakes. Get a box of freshly baked cupcakes in a flavor that is just adored by your loved one and impress your special someone in this way. There are many bakery stores that also offer cupcake delivery in Dubai so that you don’t have to waste time in personally visiting and purchasing and then taking it for your loved ones. You just have to visit their website, select they flavor and style of cupcakes and provide the correct address of the recipient.
G’s is one of the most famous bakeries that offer cakes and gourmet cupcakes in a variety of styles and flavor choices and they specialize in making chocolate cupcakes. You can also take the advantage of their cupcake delivery in Dubai and take pleasure of the rich ‘chocolaty delight’ delivered right at your doorstep. If you are thinking of baking a chocolate cupcake at home, then follow the recipe given below by the professional bakers at Gs.
Ingredients line up as:
- 2 cups of self-rising or all-purpose flour.
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup of milk
- ¾ cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 100g of unsweetened melted baking chocolate
- A handful of crushed nuts (walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts) (optional)
Ingredients for frostings
· 2 cups of heavy whipped cream
· ¼ cup of confectioner’s sugar
· 1 chocolate bar
· Some jelly beans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Line the cup cake pans with paper liners and set aside.
- In a bowl mix all the cupcake ingredients. Mix them thoroughly until the mixture is smooth.
- Carefully fill the cupcake pans with this mixture and make sure they are evenly filled.
- Bake it for around 20 minutes. Meanwhile prepare the frost.
- Mix all the ingredients (except for the jelly beans) of the frosting in a mixing bowl and mix them together until fluffy.
- Take out the cupcake cans from the oven and let them cool.
- When cool, put the frosting mixture on them and top with jelly beans.
- Your delicious cupcakes are ready to be served.